it's different...i'm different.

Options
hey everyone. i'm sheena. this is my second time committing to losing weight. it's different this time because a lot has changed in my life. i think last time, even though i achieved the desired results, it was for all the wrong reasons. i'm older now and driven by more permanent situations. it's hard, but i WANT to do this... it's incredibly hard for me to admit that i need help with anything, so i'm reaching out to this community of fighters in hopes of finding strength to stay strong and do this right.

Replies

• catgoodey
    Options
    good on you! it is very hard. it's such hard work to change to keep motivated and make things become a new habit so it becomes automatic not difficult and full of effort. i'm loving this site and the app on my phone makes it easy to track too. i've tried others like this and found it hard to use and too much effort. keep on keeping on love!
  • angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheena. Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great place to come if you want to start eating right and lose weight in the process. Everyone here is wonderful. You will get lots of help and lots of encouragement. I think the first 3 or 4 days is the hardest, so if you can get past that, you're on your way. Glad your here. And....WE CAN DO THIS!!!:happy: