What should I have for lunch today?

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I forgot to bring my lunch, so after my workout I want to pick something up. I don't want to go to subway. :laugh:

Any suggestions of something good, filling, and low in calories?

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    I forgot to bring my lunch, so after my workout I want to pick something up. I don't want to go to subway. :laugh:

Any suggestions of something good, filling, and low in calories?
  • duckie34
    duckie34 Posts: 6
    Options
    Quiznos raspberry chipotle chicken salad.:love: I love it! Just don't eat the flat bread that comes with it. The bread stacks on 300 calories. Enjoy
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I just saw a thing in a magazine about eating at mcdonalds. lol it was like a side salad with the fat free dressing, apple dippers and a grilled chicken sandwhich w/ no mayo. I can't remember the calories on it though, but I'm sure u can find it online
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Most fast food places put their nutritional facts online. So find something close to you and get online, then u can determine what u want by searching. It's what I do. :embarassed:

Then u can enjoy what U want, and still stay good on calories.

:flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Chick-Fil-A nearby? Their chicken nuggets are pretty low cal & you can get fruit cups there too. :smile:
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    2 crunchy tacos el fresco from Taco Bell are only 300 calories
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well if you want fast food-

Taco Bell also has a lot of new Fresco items and they have all the nutrition facts listed.

Like 3 fresco chicken tacos is 500cal & 12g of fat.
    Or a Fiesta Chicken Burrito (rice, beans, chicken, salsa) is 330 cals, w/ 8g of fat.

you can go here to calculate nutrition: http://www.yum.com/nutrition/menu.asp

Or Carls Jr BBQ Chicken sandwich (yummy!), a side salad w/ the low fat balsamic dressing is 445 cal w/ 8.5g of fat.
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Quiznos raspberry chipotle chicken salad.:love: I love it! Just don't eat the flat bread that comes with it. The bread stacks on 300 calories. Enjoy

Oh wow....that sounds really good!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'd go for subway, you love it! Just get 1/2
  • lina1131
    Options
    I ended up eating a Campbell's soup in hand (80 calories) and a sandwich I made at work which was (200 calories) so all in all, lunch was 280 calories and my workout was a freakin' kickass one!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good girl Lina!!!! :drinker:

hugs!
    ali
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    Whoa, I didn't know about this new taco bell stuff! Gonna check it out on their website! Thanks.