No more belly fat

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined this website yesterday. I came across this application through iphone app store...lets see how long I stick to it to achieve my fitness goals. ..(sticking to it would be part of the fitness goal too, right?)

My fitness goal is to tone up my overall body by losing some extra fat that I have almost all over my body. I do not have any weight problem, but I can't stand all the fat I have specially in the mid-section and thighs....arghh..i just hate it..and I am really reallly gonna killlllllll it..

I started going to gym regularly for about a month now and I am now trying to control my diet too ..

Well going to gym used to be a hugeeeeee challenge for me..since I wasnt able to manage my time well..but I figured that out...my next challenges is to control my diet ..I find it difficult to prepare proper healthy meals for myself.....either I dont have time to make them ,..and when I have time I dont know exactly what to make... :( well I am not a bad cook, I can cook good food but i guess not very healthy food ...hopefully I will figure this out too..

well, in summary..I am very serious about my fitness now.....n it did not happen in one day...it took me a long time to get serious... now I feel I am quite consistent ..

I think it all comes down to --> less talk and more (serious) actions :)

Replies

• deadeyelou
    Options
    Welcome, good luck on your journey. This is a GREAT app, and such a useful tool. You'll really find it handy. And the community is fabulous -- lots of good topics, perspectives and great success stories. Enjoy!:smile::smile:
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good luck! having the app on your phone makes it so easy to track what you eat. and the online community is great. welcome!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i love my iphone apps because so many of them are so useful, (not just idol games), so im looking for the one you mentioned right now
  • umk2009
    umk2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thanks!!
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    Yay welcome! There are several more of us "not really overweight but have extra fat" members here :smile: and I am one of them! This site is super supportive and positive, so it is actually the only one I have stuck with so far (and I have tried many methods...)

A mobile app would be so much more convenient for tracking food! *jealous*
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way about cooking before I started this whole I'm-going-to-lose-weight thing. But it really DOES get easier, promise! Honestly, the hardest part is just reminding yourself that YES you can do this! You can cook a healthy meal! It's all about substitutions. I am also in the same boat. (not overweight, but have a lot of bodyfat, and would like to tone up!) I've lost 8 lbs so far and I've gone down a size or two, but I don't think I look all that different! :( I've gotten a few comments, though, so maybe it's not a total waste! haha Anyway, keep at it! Sooner than you think, it will all be easy(ish) and second nature!