I'M SO CONFUSED WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT POLAR HRM!?

Options
2»

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My Hubby got me the Polar FT4 for Christmas...... I used it this morning at the Gym and was so excited to see that the treadmills picked up signal and told me my heart rate...... I am so excited to know exactly how many calories I've really burned!!! I don't know how to use the bells and whistles or anything.... but love it already!!
    Is everyone still loving theirs??

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I have an old F6 HRM with the wearlink chest strap.

The thing has been a workhorse and just was a great purchase.

Sadly, after 3 years + the wearlink transmitter and the watch battery are dying. It's struggling to transmit properly and the watch is working out without backlighting or sounds to conserve energy.

My debate is, do I repair the current watch and buy just a replacement chest strap? Or get a whole new set-up? And if I get a whole new one, I'm debating on the FT 40 or 60 leaning more towards the 40.

I hate to overspend on something I don't need because what I have can be fixed but I'd also hate to buy all the pieces and parts only to find my current HRM is just no longer working.

So, bust out the big bucks for a new Polar? Or save a bit and pray that I can replace what I already have?

Katie
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    I got a sport line for Xmas, it was around £80, seems good so far, got calorie burn on it and a chest strap.
    You can see more at http://www.sportline.com/product.php?prod=72