Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred

marniehodges
marniehodges Posts: 264
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm starting Jillian Michael 30-day Shred today. I hope it doesn't kill me! Anybody else out there done this workout DVD? Help me out with some success stories :)

Replies

• Hi

I just completed this not long ago.

I only lost maybe 2 pounds (but I'm close to my goal weight)

I noticed my cardio improved, my muscle tone (especially arms and legs) was amazing, and my strength improved BIG TIME!! Before starting the shred I couldn't do chin ups, 10 days into the shred I could do 1, 20 days in I did 3!!! I also noticed my stomach tightened up (not as much as I would like but I have TONS of loose skin from my weight loss).

It works and is awesome!!

Have fun!!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    hey ,

i completed it last week and enjoyed it so much i continued it ...I lost 6 pounds and toned up alot...its a great work out.very effective and has made me stronger.Also its only half an hour so if u have a hectic schedule u can always squeeze it in! .

Enjoy and Goodluck!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    There a several thread started regarding Shred. You can use the search tab to join in. Good luck.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
  • alibikini
    alibikini Posts: 4 Member
    I finally started the 30-day shred this week (have had the DVD for about 3 weeks...errr!). Day 3 and I am SORE! Going to stick at it, though. Am also on a calorie controlled, low GI diet - got a wedding to go to in a month and I want to generally tone up anyway!

Ali
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    I have been doing it for a few weeks now. definitely one of the best workouts I have done. Initially, I was quite sore, however, if you keep doing it, you will definitely see results in your weight, measurements, body tone and over all endurance level. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.