Options
    How do I join the group?
    Kate
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    How do I join the group?
    Kate

welcome Kate! You can just join into the conversations anytime. We do weigh in's once a week if your comfortable with that, or not at all if you aren't weighing yourself. The official weigh in day is Wednesday, but some people weigh in on other days instead and whatever works best for you is fine. We have a new Post for December (click on link below) so come join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/138979-postnatal-group-december-2010
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Officially lost all my baby fat yesterday! Yeah!
  • ccruz4774
    Options
    Last July 2,2010 I had my third child I have two boys ages 3 and 4 so im at 178 now prepregnancy weight was 165 But I have a goal of 145lbs. I weigh in once a week , Im gonna start doing excersizes with stability ball at home this week . Looking foward to seeing results

3792817.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • danielle_weight_loser
    Options
    Hii,
    Does anyone know of any good exercises/diets to get rid of the saggy and wrinkly belly look i have always had a flat belly before i had my son and now hate it!!!
    xxx
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting..I had joined MFP awhile ago then got pregnant. Now my baby girl is 9 weeks old and I am trying to lose this baby weight and more ( I was a little overweight before baby) So thanks for posting. I'm excited to support those going through the same struggles. I am also working full time and so trying to balance life is a little overwhelming right now. But I'm working on it. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ive lost about 40lbs in the last 6 mths after having my second child. as of right now my stomach is fairly flat (id be happy if it was more, but according to friends it looks just fine!), but at the bottom of my tummy it has some saggy skin. in the big picture it doesnt look terrible, but i think the extra skin is something we cant do much about except drink lots of water, or use firming cream. I wont know for a while if more exercise will get rid of it, but it doesnt look as bad as i expected it to :) with my first child my stomach didnt even look like i had a kid after, but at the same time, i didnt gain as much weight as i did with my second....

ive lost the weight/flattened my belly by doing lots of cardio and core exercises, lots of strength training in there too to work out all the abs not just the ones effected by doign crunches. its true what they say, until you lose the extra weight your stomach wont change a bit by doing ab work, but in the end it does pay off!

i doubt this helped you much, but just know your stomach WILL go back to pretty much normal if you work hard enough :)
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My son was born febuary 23rd, he's 7 weeks now and although i started working out in week 4 i wasn't getting much progress. I'm hoping using MFP will help me out of my plataue. I will be starting a boot-camp excercise program on May 2nd to jump start my progress again. Hopefully that with the support here will get me back on track :)

Pre-preg weight: 158
    SW after baby: 191
    SW w/ MFP: 188
    CW - 187

1st goal: 165 by August 30th
    2nd goal: 150 by Christmas '11
  • starrieeyedkat
    Options
    Hello! I've got two little ones now. My son was born 2 1/2 years ago, and I was fairly overweight after him. I started to lost weight and was doing well when I found out I was pregnant again! I had my daughter a few days before Christmas and she's now almost 4 months old. I weight around 250 when I was pregnant w/ her and I weight around 230 when I started working on losing weight again. Now (it's just been a couple of weeks) I'm at 224 and working very hard to get to my goal weight of 170.
  • becbear
    becbear Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi November Momma's! I just popped over from BBC to day Hi and offer my encouragement in our combined weight loss! I'm down 13lbs with 20 more to go. I'm loosing about a quarter pound a week. I think so far that's pretty good since I'm nursing and I don't want to mess with my supply. I'm going to keep at it. Good luck momma's!

PS I hate this picture of me, its my motivation to stop looking like that and loose my double chin.