Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello everybody! Water retention issue

Hi everyone,

I just joined myfitnesspal. My name is Jonathan, I have lost about 90 lbs in about 9 months and I am trying to lose these dang last 5 lbs. Because of my personal life, lifestyle and work I can only eat and drink at dinner, making it hard for me to diet properly. I believe these last 5 lbs (that I've already lost - for a total of 95 lbs - and sadly regained) are water, as I was soooo dehydrated that I put 'em on in a couple of days just by drinking water, a couple of months ago. I usually eat salads, some meat, little carbs and very little sweets and sugary foods (just when I feel craving them or debilitated). My weight is fluctuating terribily lately, 3-5 lbs a day if I'm not being careful. I run 3/4 times a week (usually 1h, but when I can 2hrs). Do you have any suggestion on how to lose water retention for good? Also up to a couple of months ago I was pretty regular (bm wise) and now I keep getting costipated for 3-5 days.
Anyway that's all for me! Thanks!