New kid on the block

Options
Hi I am new on here, I have been excercising since January and dieting for longer than I can remember and had little or no results. I started doing Curves and found I needed more cardio so I started going to Golds Gym which I have come to enjoy. As far as dieting, I have really only been doing it half heartedly and I am tired of being unhappy with the way my body looks and working out for nothing so I am going to do this right. I like the application "myfitnesspal" because unlike the other apps I used it ticks off the calories and so I can't really go over on what I eat. I actually have to watch what I put in my big mouth. I hope this will be successful and I will be able to stick with it.

Replies

• DevonC10
    Options
    The app is very useful. MPF is like, as a friend of mine put it, a facebook replacement. You can do updates, blogs, forums, and find a sorts of support here. It's like having your own personal cheerleading squad! Add me if you wish!
  • Beejay1026
    Options
    Thanks, I can use all the support I can get, I am the only one in the house having to eat this way and it is kinda hard with no one to sympathize. :frown: