looking for a workout buddy

Hello everyone.

I'm in need of motivation, accountability and above all.. Someone who understands my pain.
You see, I'm not the average self hating creature of cynicism that I was in my first and only blog post on this site. I have grown a lot since then, both mentally (yay) and physically 0_0. And the thing is, I know its possible to enjoy life as a bigger girl, hell, if I take away the health worries and the constant sleepyness., I freaking love my lifestyle. Everyday that I'm alive is a day of celebration.

Unfortunately, this path will only lead to an abrupt and sadly expected end to the joy of being free to choose.

I am however very clear on my downfalls in the past and why they happened. I need someone that I can chat to every evening barring life getting in the way of course. Someone that can make this issue more real for me. While the issue of my being overweight remains just in my mind and the concerned looks of others too nice to say anything... I fear nothing will ever change. Realistically. I'm just not strong enough to draw it out on my own and fix it by myself.

I can't get a personal trainer because frankly they're as rare as chocolate flavored rain where I live.

Any who, if anyone would like to start something real with me, I give as good as I get. I haven't worked out in years although I am very genetically strong.

Thanks for reading! Have fun lovelies. X