Today i want to eat everything...

Options
I am having one of those days (perhaps because it is Friday..) where i want to eat EVERYTHING. I have had my lunch and some fruit but if my boss walked in holding a KitKat, so help me, i would rip it of her hands.

Anyone else feeling like this?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I do not crave calories anymore like I used to. I did eat some bread though these past two days that has messed up my weigh in today. It will be gonna tomorrow though.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Well, it's only 8:25am here, but I have had those days. If you feel tempted, just remember you don't "need" to eat that. You're not going to starve and you'll probably forget about it in 30 minutes. Go make yourself a coffee and get back to work. Plus, you'll be saving calories for wine later. :drinker:
  • Evy889
    Evy889 Posts: 1
    Options
    Absolutely! I always used to try to ignore it but it actually made things worse in the long run. I'd go all day thinking I shouldn't eat anymore but it would backfire and then I'd eat too much later on in the evening. When my body is craving food I now have it knowing that the following day I'll be back to normal. Tomorrow is another day after all :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    took a quick peak at your diary for the last few days. you seem to come in under goal a lot, and not eat back your exercise calories. you're just hungry. eat something.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Not today, but I have had those days.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    took a quick peak at your diary for the last few days. you seem to come in under goal a lot, and not eat back your exercise calories. you're just hungry. eat something.

Bingo.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Bingo.
    Drink a diet coke.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I sort of felt that way yesterday. I was hungry as soon as I finished my lunch. I'm in the middle of my last week of birth control, so it could be that, but I just continued on with my planned meals for the day. I suspect boredom had something to do with it as well. It was an especially slow day at work.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Felt like that today since I didn't sleep well last night. I'm on here now to distract myself from the cinnamon roll that is screaming at me from the kitchen. It's probably not any good, right?
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options

Bingo.
    Drink a diet coke.

....what? If she's under her calories, she needs food, not a Diet Coke.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Bingo.
    Drink a diet coke.

....what? If she's under her calories, she needs food, not a Diet Coke.
    I mean, if she's hungry, that's how I curb my apetite.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You might want to try increasing some fats throughout the day. With skim milk for breakfast and then all fruits and veggies all day, you probably aren't getting enough protein and fats to make you feel full.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    not today, but I can totally relate because this is how I felt yesterday. My husband walked in with a piping hot deep dish pizza. I wouldnt have been able to fit it in to my calories and proteins for the day so I had to skip it. The whole house smelled of pizza!!! talk about will power and sheer determination, lol. I even left and went to do a bootcamp!
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you really are hungry, pick something tasty and filling to eat. If you are craving something like that kit kat, just remember that you will probably still feeling hungry after you eat it. However, if you are really under calories for the week, just go for it (although maybe get your own and not take your boss's kit kat, haha).
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Bingo.

We have a winner.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    As well as being low on calories, you are also not tracking total fat intake (your diary is set to sat fat only). It is important to reach your daily fat goal for satiety and hormone regulation.