Inappropriate song requests

Options
124»

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    We lost our house in the 2007 San Diego wild fires. I wasn't sad; I was kind of manic. I called the local indie rock radio station and requested Bonnie Raitt's version of "Burning Down the House." Thankfully the DJ had more sense.

My neighbor played guitar for Bonnie Raitt for several years. :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Just Haven't Met You Yet

At a wedding we were at recently
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Rihanna and Eminem's "I Love The Way You Lie" at a fundraiser for a domestic violence shelter.

Needless to say someone stopped the DJ when it happened.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Country music is inappropriate

So is Canada

:angry:

Please. Everyone knows Canadians don't get mad.

Yes, we do. Who burned the white house down?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with:

"Baby, it's cold outside" because the male vocal simply doesn't get the fact that she's just not into him.
    Methinks he slipped her a ruffie during that song.
    1) One of her lines was, "Hey, what's in this drink?"
    2) She gets more compliant as the song goes along.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I tried to request "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones and the DJ looked at me like he had no idea who Tom Jones is. I suppose it's inappropriate, but I like the song.

In the UK, this song can readily be found on any pub karaoke list or those places with booths. It is known.

If I lived in a place where that song was known by anyone but a handful of people, I would carry huge pairs of granny panties in my purse to throw at them. I love people who can enjoy the ridiculous things in life.

You know, you're kind of awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I tried to request "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones and the DJ looked at me like he had no idea who Tom Jones is. I suppose it's inappropriate, but I like the song.

In the UK, this song can readily be found on any pub karaoke list or those places with booths. It is known.

Ooh... pubs with karaoke... that's just awesome.