''11 Reasons You’re Failing To Lose Fat''

Options

Replies

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the list but I'm hoping it's 11 entries of "You're eating too much". Seriously.
  • fit_rox
    fit_rox Posts: 83
    Options
    applause.gif
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the list but I'm hoping it's 11 entries of "You're eating too much". Seriously.

It actually is. XD
  • 24Donna
    24Donna Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha this is great. People make up too much excuses.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this article. Someone posted it here last month. It was the "giant kick in the pants" I needed to develop honest and sustainable health goals and weight loss for myself. It made me "angry" at first to read it, since I still was lying to myself (sigh, but with "good intent", but still deceiving myself). But it's absolutely, 100% true and exactly what many of us need to be told.

I have this baby bookmarked, and refer to it often. Stark, un-sugarcoated reality check.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    giphy-181.gif
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    giphy-181.gif

Ha, is it silly that I imagine Justin Timberlake applauding us for being so AWESOME, now that we're getting so HOT? Y'all go on with yer bad selves, lol!
  • TwirleySlims
    TwirleySlims Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome! Love it! Made me :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    giphy-181.gif

Ha, is it silly that I imagine Justin Timberlake applauding us for being so AWESOME, now that we're getting so HOT? Y'all go on with yer bad selves, lol!

Not silly at all. I often imagine Justin Timberlake doing all kinds of stuff. :love:
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The most accurate article ever!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Love it! a great reminder that if you're not losing, you're eating too much and that the starvation mode is pretty much bull
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    losing fat = losing weight? :huh:
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Did you read No8 in the list? It covers that bit.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

yes....I have read this one a couple of times...honestly, I get the point...however, having been there and done that, I really wish people who supposedly know better than others about this stuff relax a little bit and cut some slacks to those who are trying every hard at a learning curve....Ok, we all got it, eat less and you will lose weight, but seriously...mocking people who haven't read as many internet articles like that...just sounds arrogant and an a** to me.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Like he said... no exceptions, except for the exceptions. wha? :huh:
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options

yes....I have read this one a couple of times...honestly, I get the point...however, having been there and done that, I really wish people who supposedly know better than others about this stuff relax a little bit and cut some slacks to those who are trying every hard at a learning curve....Ok, we all got it, eat less and you will lose weight, but seriously...mocking people who haven't read as many internet articles like that...just sounds arrogant and an a** to me.

Ah ok, I skimmed it, just seems like a bit of fun to me with some solid advice thrown in but I appreciate it's not for everyone.

Advice comes in all shapes and sizes, that's life for you! :)
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    lol most of them were that
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This should be stickied.
  • palmetto_dewbug
    palmetto_dewbug Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump!