Eye Opener... finally!

Options
2»

Replies

• princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Been there too! This place, logging my food was another eye opener! Holy calories lol! Finding exercise that I liked to do! Great support from my friends and family!

Then learning what foods make me feel good! What exercises to do..... lol I have found that some cardio and lots of strength training works for me! Being strong and having my best friend who is a rock climber among other things tell me she likes the muscle she can see when I flex my arms! woo hoo!

Love yourself! It has to start with you! Put your self at the top of the list then every one around you will bask in the love you have found!

When I got to the point where my tummy was pretty much gone (still a work in progress) my 8 yr old said "now no one will ask if you are pregnant any more mommy" Gotta love the kids!

I am me! But I am also hypothyroid and have PCOS and Insulin resistance! I look in the mirror and like what I see! My hubby laughs when he sees me checking my self out! Why not! I am worth it! Worth the time and effort it took to get this far and keep trying!

So are you! Worth every second it takes to log food, measure, weigh and make time to exercise!

Good luck to you OP! Check out my profile if you like.

:flowerforyou:
  • kaylitaa
    kaylitaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm going to start logging everything and trying to find an activity to get me moving!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Best suggestion EVER. I wish I had read these before I started. I didn't until half way through and it would have saved me a lot of hunger and good decisions.
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG that is horrible!! That is so rude. Don't let it get you down, just let it motivate you to become satisfied with yourself. I would def. become regular with logging in, and log every single thing you eat. Whether you consider it to be healthy or not, it helps. If you want, I have recently created a blog about how I began my journey. I have written a few articles that pertain to be doing "new" at this. Maybe it can help?

http://stephanieharms.wordpress.com/