Race NSVs

Options
Mindarin
Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
So...I finished my first Spartan race a little while ago. Today I hung up the medal and got my pictures. But when I saw the results, I almost cried. I cannot believe the progress from that old, horrible starting point...

It is so humbling to look back and see how I've come from a sedentary, 200+ teen, to a (dare I say it?) athletic woman! And yes, it's been great to think "I am so much thinner than I was!" But it is SO much better to look back at 5 miles of military obstacle course and realize "I am a beast!"

There's my NSV for the day. :)

Any yall have similar experiences? :D

Replies

• csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing the Spartan race! I heard that is pretty hardcore. My husband is signed up for one in November -- Spartan Beast. I'm just not there yet, lol! I had a similar experience last weekend when I finished my first 10K -- a year ago, I would've never imagined I could have done that. Congrats on your great accomplishment! You rock! I have a ways to go before I get up the nerve to try a Spartan race! :bigsmile:
  • Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! My next goal is a Spartan Beast and they are miserable! Kudos to you guys on your efforts as well. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!