Hey everyone

Options
Just joined this group yesterday after years of going and still going to a weight-loss support group. Have been successful til a few years ago when hurricane tore our home up and also found out spouse has dementia, I then let myself go. I gained about 40 lbs. This past summer I made a committment to myself to get rid of unwanted pounds!!! This website is terrific and I am excited to see how it is going to keep me on track.

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    So sorry about the hurricane and everything else that came after. Good for you for making the first steps. This website has helped me keep off just about 27 lbs since July. I think you will do great, just remember to keep checking this site daily if you can! And good luck in the future! You can do it! [=
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Judy,

I am not sure what hurricane got you but Katrina turned my life upside down! I am also dealing with a loved one with dementia, it's my mom - long story there. So we have a little in common. I have been on this site for a while now and love it. It is a great tool in weight loss. Also very helpful in all areas - just put a question out there and some one will help you find the answer!! Good luck in your journey!!!