[Men] Please tell me ..

Options
124»

Replies

• Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    This thread is bringing a whole new meaning to my CSW telling me my hair looked nice pulled back, lol

And I'm not a fella but I do like the ladies...and I'll say that I tend not to pay as much attention the pony tails as I do OTHER areas.

Heh
    Heh
    Heh

Dare I ask which areas? This thread is getting naughty.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I have been sporting them a lot lately.
    I wondered why I got more attention!

Thank U! I've noticed the same in the RW. :smile:
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Pony tails are awesome!! I also think they tend to give off the impression of carefree, relaxed and playful... Ill take a woman's hair in a pony tail any day! :)
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Maryanne was more down to earth than Ginger who was annoyingly stuck on herself.

which one wore pigtails?

i haven't had my hair long enough for a pony in years. but i've frequently got enough for little side piggies. they go under my ballcap. and only when i am outside getting funkified from running or 'boarding. :bigsmile:
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    ponytail=good handle
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Almost always prefer it down instead of a pony tail. But pony tail can be gorgeous. A messy bun too. But down is always best.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Every guy I've dated recently has said they like when I wear my hair in a pony. I'm low maintenance anyway, so it makes me happy too.
    I still wear it down for special occasions, but that means taking 3 minutes to style it instead of 15 seconds.
    I do braided pigtails at the gym sometimes or when I'm going to bike.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I like pony tails, but my favorite hair "do" on a women is that messy just rolled out of bed look! :love:
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Jennifer-Aniston-3.jpg
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I've NEVER seen my wife with a ponytail, ever... Probably because she'd look like the Wendy's Mascot if she did. That would probably be really cool.

Why doesn't the Wendy's mascot look like a girl that actually eats Wendy's? You know what I mean.

She counts calories, and practices moderation, would be my best guess!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Wait...... I'm reading that my male friends have been right ALL ALONG..... Low maintenance girl wins?! *mind blown*

yet all the ponytail pics he used as examples were chicks that had those ponytails done by professional hair stylists for red carpet events :huh:

They were just examples!! Good grief. I don't have all day at work to scour the internet for random girl ponytail pics!!!! That would SERIOUSLY cramp my MFP time!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    :grumble: