Loose skin?

Options
Hi, basically I lost loads of weight and then gained it back due to an eating disorder
Anyway I started eating healthy again and exercising 2 weeks ago but since my eating disorder (which I'm now over for the moment) I've noticed loads of skin on my upper abdominal a right under the breast, it looks like saggy/fat and I can actively grab it
I don't have a problem with my lower abdominals though, just around my waist, upper and back?

What is the best way to get rid of this? I kind of feel having an eating disorder may have stretched it out

Nb. It looks sort of lumpy but feels hard underneath

Replies

• becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have two fat pockets with extra skin in that region too. As I have lost weight they have slowly shrunk but they are definitely NOT GONe.. My goal is not to lose too much more weight.. but more body fat. My hope is that losing body fat will continue to decrease them. My stomach has some loose skin after losing 46 lbs. You can really see it when I bend over (like when I dry my hair).. If I stand up straight it is not as noticeable.

Most people I have talked to about this have told me continuing to lose fat will make this area continue to shrink so that is my master plan.