No
  • Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ok, congratulations then, I guess.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky in that when I lose weight, my boobs don't usually change a whole lot. I do think the meme you posted is funny, though. ;)
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Yep.

They're still enormous, but not comedy Dolly Parton sized any more, which is good, sorry! I would have preferred it went off my substantial *kitten* first, but that seems to be the last place to go.

Save perhaps the sagging which is a combo of weight loss, nursing my son and no longer being 17 years old.
  • CitizenXVIII
    CitizenXVIII Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bothered my wife way more than it bothered me, which was not at all. Right now, she's the sexiest she's been since I've known her, and that is post-nursing for 9 months x2.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Bothered my wife way more than it bothered me, which was not at all. Right now, she's the sexiest she's been since I've known her, and that is post-nursing for 9 months x2.

:drinker:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller. They are getting smaller, but as I go into smaller band sizes, the cup size is staying the same. I'd like the cup size to get smaller as well.
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've never had boobs to begin with.......even when I was over 200 pounds.......... sooooooo yeah I really don't know whats wrong with me. lmao!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    YES!
    Butt and boobs are WAYYYY smaller. Not only is my booty smaller but it's flat now.....never was before!
    I hate it. Trying to work on exercises to lift my booty but nothing I can do about my boobs.....besides get a good bra or talk my fiancé into getting me a boob job ;-) Ha
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    too funny! and so true for me... grr!
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm actually counting on this!!!
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've never had boobs to begin with.......even when I was over 200 pounds.......... sooooooo yeah I really don't know whats wrong with me. lmao!
    Nothing is wrong with you. Breast tissue is either plentiful or it isn't.
  • Mar_11
    Mar_11 Posts: 35
    Options
    I read somewhere long ago that when you lose weight, you lose it from top down but when you gain weight, you gain it from bottom up. After numerous ups and downs with my weight, I guess that explains why my bum is bigger and my boobs drag! LOL
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere long ago that when you lose weight, you lose it from top down but when you gain weight, you gain it from bottom up. After numerous ups and downs with my weight, I guess that explains why my bum is bigger and my boobs drag! LOL

It varies from person to person - my sister for instance never puts weight on her stomach whereas for me it is the very last place that I lose from.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    For my first 20 pounds lost I lost two cup sizes. In the last ten pounds they've remained the same size. I'm hoping that this is where my boobs are supposed to be and that they're done because bras are freaking expensive. (Though I wont complain to much, a 34 C is a lot more manageable than a 38DD
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky in that when I lose weight, my boobs don't usually change a whole lot. I do think the meme you posted is funny, though. ;)

I'm the same. My boobs stay the same, just my back gets a bit smaller.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Not me. I wish. So sick of them. Around is smaller but the cup size won't go down. Deflate ****ers. They just make me look even more fat.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I was a 40F, so no - I don't mind a bit of them fleeing. I'm not a fan of how they look now (it's a like a rock in a tube sock).

Speaking of, I should get remeasured soon - all my bras are now way too big.

Sorry you're sad about losing the boobies though.