Newbie! Nice to have a chat?

Options
So I've recently started eating healthy and cut down loads on my calories.

I'm starting properly on monday with a meal plan, and I'll be cutting out tea and other caffeine. I will be drinking herbal teas though, but they're fine anyway. I'll also only be drinking water and juice.

I'll also be beginning doing HIIT every other day (hopefully) to begin with, then hopefully progress into doing it every day. I have to be careful with this though because I do have asthma and get faint quite easily.

I will be trying to cut alcohol out of my diet, bare in mind I am 19 soon and like to have a drink with my friends. I will be giving myself the odd cheat time with alcohol, such as my up coming birthday. I think this is what I'll struggle with the most though. Would be nice to have some advice on how to "deal" with this change and to know how anyone else in a position like mine and how you've "dealt" with it?

Don't get me wrong I don't drink loads, usually at most once or twice a week and I don't get stupidly drunk. I know I don't "need" to drink but at a young age I'm sure most people struggle with it when all their friends are drinking.

My goals are to go from 161lbs to 126lbs, to be nice and toned and healthy.

My boyfriend is body building and we're living together until September so seeing him eating all the time has also been a little difficult and at times I get unmotivated.

It would be nice to have people who are also trying to lose weight to chat to and help keep each other motivated. If anyone's looking for something like that? A weight loosing friend :D

Sorry about the long post, just thought I'd introduce myself and my aims!

(I just accidentally posted this on my blog due to being a forum newbie and getting confused!)