Best workout t-shirt?

Options
2»

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Sports one with wicking properties. Any of them, really.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have an old concert tee from Joan Jett and the Blackhearts that I have removed the neck and shoulders (hey, I was in a Flashdance phase).
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    This one here:

8097a28bab3a18a4b67eb7d054e6a3084766.jpg

AND

80971d12f6ea7fb3e0328c92d30aa6b97693.jpg

The under armour alter ego series compression shirts are just plain awesome, and they keep you very dry .. no matter how much you sweat you're always dry.

I love them too. I got a Captain America and Punisher one as well but mine are the non-compression, looser fitting type. I'm still too fluffy up top to be able to pull off the compression type. :embarassed:
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    M favorite is one that has a sloth on it that states "I run. I run slower than a herd of sloths stampeding through nutella but still... I run"

WHERE did you get that one??? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My favourite is a Ronhill running top, with a pocket for tissues, jelly babies and spare cash in case I need more water mid run. It's also bright purple. :smile:
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    My shirt I made for a 5k race and on the back it says "1 hot mama" with my kids hand prints
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Can somebody explain the compression thing to me?
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Can somebody explain the compression thing to me?

Compression shirts are a tight for fitting almost spandex material and made to keep you dry. I sweat pretty hard sometimes and in a normal shirt I look soaked but in an under armour compression shirt you can't even tell.