21 Day Fix Challenge starting July 1

Options
Hey guys! I am going to be doing the 21 Day Fix starting July 1. Would anyone like to join me? This will be my second time doing it and want to make sure that I get summer started off on the right foot! Prevent the muffin top before it happens kind of thing :-)

Replies

• DeeRamage
    DeeRamage Posts: 6
    Options
    What is the 21 Day Fix???
  • Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The 21 Day Fix is a Beachbody program that focuses on portionology You get these awesomely cute containers, which you fill with food for your meals. It makes it quick and easy to make meals and you don't have to worry about the food scale accuracy or the weight of chicken cooked versus raw or any of that. It also comes with 30 minute workouts to do as well. It's only $45- but it was the best money that I spent. I am currently on day 10 of my first round and I love it! Seeing those containers in my lunch box just makes me happy.
  • lamm27a
    lamm27a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you just got my kit this week
  • tasiairene_14
    Options
    My kit is in the mail! I'd love to be part of a group to help with accountability and support!
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    Can I join you if I'm only doing the workout program and not the eating plan (yet)?? I was planning to start tomorrow, but am not following the diet just yet.