Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Office workouts

jtm4210
jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
Saturdays are always deathly quiet - I've been at work for less than an hour and I'm already bored stiff, so I've set up an alarm to go off every 30 minutes at which point I'm going to do at least 2 of the following:

Running on the spot knees-up for 60 seconds
Jumping jacks for 60 seconds
Taking a brisk walk outside, around the building and back
20 desk push-ups
20 squats
20 lunges

Luckily I'm in an office on my own and people don't start dropping in until around lunchtime!

Who else works out at work?

Replies

• _Kimrey_
    _Kimrey_ Posts: 19 Member
    I totally do. I'm an overnight auditor for a hotel...usually around 3-5am it's dead so I try to do jump ropes, squats, push ups, crunches and sometimes I bring dumbbells with me. I get bored easily though so alot of the times, I'll walk the halls just to get out of the front desk area.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Unfortunately I can only leave the office to workout. But there's an app called 7M by Johnson and Johnson (make sure you get that one as there are loads of 7m workouts around) and it's brilliant!!! So you could maybe do that. You don't need anything apart from a chair and a wall.