Just to say HI.

Options
kt2007
kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
hows it going. I am military and working on losing weight and getting my run faster. I have gotten healthier in the past year or so. It means a lot to me to be fit and healthy. I do a lil bit of running and regular PT. I use myfitnesspal and Runkeeper to keep up with my food and exercise. I have been going to a nutritionist for about a month now to find better ways to keep losing. Looking for friends, motivation, and tips on getting rid of the weight. Thanks for having me and look forward to talking with some of you.

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    hows it going. I am military and working on losing weight and getting my run faster. I have gotten healthier in the past year or so. It means a lot to me to be fit and healthy. I do a lil bit of running and regular PT. I use myfitnesspal and Runkeeper to keep up with my food and exercise. I have been going to a nutritionist for about a month now to find better ways to keep losing. Looking for friends, motivation, and tips on getting rid of the weight. Thanks for having me and look forward to talking with some of you.

Hi to you too! Sounds like you are on the right track. My biggest friend so far has been increasing my water intake and drinking NO SODA or fizzy beverages of any kind for that matter. Hope this helps.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.