Introduction & weigh in questions

Options
Hi all, I've been using myfitnesspal for about ten days now and I love it! If anyone wants to be my friend, it'd be great to have some people to chat with and the encourage each other. I also have a question. My home scales said 10 stone 2Ibs. Today in boots they said 10 stone 10Ibs!! Whats the best method for doing weight checks please? This is a new area for me. Thanks xx

Replies

• fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    I find I weigh differently all over my house! What you need to do is use the same scales every time and in one place ie bathroom, bedroom, lounge etc. Dont wear shoes and wear light clothing and first thing in the morning. I find I am 2lbs heavier in the evenings.
  • shadowsofyou
    shadowsofyou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I found my bath towel adds 2 pounds but like fit gal says same time place and actually clothes. I personally weigh myself before I take my shower. I've read first thing in the morning is usually best.
  • Vajrayoginigirl
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I weigh in now in a chemist - that is very loud and lets all the shoppers know that I'm being weighed (embarrassing!!) but at least I know it's accurate. I lost 6 Ibs and then put on 3Ibs even though I have stuck to the recommended calories but I guess thats just the changing nature of our bodies eh?
    Thanks again xxxxx