What are you proud of?

Options
not_satisfied
not_satisfied Posts: 782 Member
could be a physical accomplishment, weight loss goal, anything specific to you.

Let's hear about your success, or even just something that gives you a little pride!

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Squatting 120lbs and getting down to my postpartum weight. Still a little bit to go before prepregnancy weight.
  • ChelBel134
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey weighing 300 lbs and today I way 250. It's been a long road and I'm NOT done yet, but I try to keep my 50lb loss in mind whenever I feel like giving up :)
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of nothing.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    How far I have came in the past year...not physically, but emotionally.

My Sobriety.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

My Sobriety.

Congratulations!
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Leaving a seriously messed up relationship and dumping the mental and emotional weight that came along with it.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    building up my butt muscles to fix an IT band problem and finding out that men like round, puffy butts. :bigsmile:
  • Hilemanjr
    Hilemanjr Posts: 31
    Options
    I am proud to know that I made it through the week without: Choclate, Sweets, pastries, bread. Didn't make it without beer but hey its a start
  • Hilemanjr
    Options
    building up my butt muscles to fix an IT band problem and finding out that men like round, puffy butts. :bigsmile:

Yes yes we do lol
  • Hilemanjr
    Options
    I'm proud of making a lifestyle change where I've replaced an "addiction" to junk food with a healthier "addiction" to burning calories. It hasn't been easy, and I can't say that everyone around me has been 100% pleased with this change.

But, I feel like it's made me healthier and I'm happier with the guy I see in the mirror now.

Next to work on: Keeping this lifestyle up while doing a better job of balancing family and work along with it. Every day is a learning / building process. Hopefully I'll keep improving in all these other areas of my life as well.

This is the goal I am working towards also after being out of the Army for the last almost 10 years I got lazy, it is now time to step up and get back to where I used to be, My wife has Type 1 diabetes and she has to eat better so I am going along this journey for her also to show her she doesnt have to go it alone.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    My endurance. It has allowed me to run up some big *kitten* mtns and run tons of races. Just makes my life a whole lot easier. Eat whatever, whenever.
  • KatherineLouise14
    KatherineLouise14 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My dedication and commitment to my career and how quickly I'm advancing.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

My Sobriety.

That's awesome - congrats!

I've been sitting at 24.7 pounds lost for just over a week. Finally hit 25 today.

I'm proud that I did a 45 second plank this week (not a big deal for everyone, huge for me).

I'm still proud that I quit smoking 8 months ago.
  • Hilemanjr
    Options

My Sobriety.

That's awesome - congrats!

I've been sitting at 24.7 pounds lost for just over a week. Finally hit 25 today.

I'm proud that I did a 45 second plank this week (not a big deal for everyone, huge for me).

I'm still proud that I quit smoking 8 months ago.

Doesn't matter if its a big deal for everyone as long as you are happy with what you are accomplishing that is what matters
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am proud of me...sort of...that I discovered mfp and here I am today 15 lbs down, many more to go.
    But also that I raised three great kids who now have productive lives. I didnt f#uck it up...
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    My mind
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

Uhhh.. I'm impressed with a 45 second plank! Great job!
  • mcw1966
    mcw1966 Posts: 40
    Options
    My kids
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You guys!

tumblr_n4rma69inn1qazko2o1_500.jpg