I'm not losing any weight!

Options
Looking for pointers on what I'm eating--I'm usually meeting all my macro and calorie goals. I'm also netting 1280 calories a day on average. I also drink a lot of water. Please take a look at my diary and let me know what you think--I would really appreciate it!

Replies

• SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on your 18lbs weightloss! How long have you been on a plateau? I am sure you know that weightloss is not necessarily a steady process and hitting plateaus is quite normal.

I had a look at your diary: do you weigh your food? For example you put in: medium size apple. Quite often it turns out that your apple might have many more grams than a medium size one. I just realised this when I weight my bananas....they are far from medium...unfortunately!

For me to get off plateaus means to shake up things a bit: introduce more exercise or change my exercise regime. Sometimes I do a week of 5:2; this means 5 days eating under my TDEE and 2 days eating under 500 calories.

It might even help to eat more for a week or two. I have been abroad for two weeks and did not pay that much attention to my diet. In fact I ate too much. Surprise, surprise...once I came home I had lost a lb.

Our bodies get very quickly used to routines and breaking those help me.

I wish you the best of luck and lot's of patience! Do not give up, you will get there.
    Stef.
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks that's great advice! I'll definitely try switching things up!