Plan To Eat App

Options
I was wondering if anyone uses the Plan To Eat App and MFP. I won a free year's membership to the Plan To Eat site and I LOVE it for organizing and importing recipes, meal planning and making my shopping lists. However, I seem to be doing a lot of copy/paste with my recipes from Plan To Eat to MFP. And then going back from MFP to Plan to Eat with nutritional info on my recipes. There has to be an easier way. Anyone use both sites? Comments welcome.

Replies

• dardar923
    dardar923 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I just came across "Plan To Eat" website and I think it's really great but the inability to sync between MFP and PTE is definitely an issue. I'm thinking one way to address this is to focus on recipes that have the already available, before pulling into PTE. That will reduce one update. Have you come up with anything more effective?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Please don't eat your app, you might get sick.
  • dardar923
    dardar923 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi again! PTE has another enhancement under review to synch with MFP and other apps. If you're still interested, here's the link to cast your vote to get this enhancement done!

http://feedback.plantoeat.com/forums/6318-plan-to-eat/suggestions/5497378-integrate-with-sparkpeople-myfitnesspal-or-fitbit
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Both PTE and MFP support recipe importing, so you shouldn't need to cut + paste. Instead, go to MFP's Recipe page, choose "Import", and provide the PTE recipe web address.