Here I go again!!

timmy42
timmy42 Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, this website was recommended to me by a friend, who has lost somewhere around 50 lbs and looks AMAZING!!! So she has been a big motivator for me. I have battled with my weight for many many years and have always done the dieting yo yo....and really tired of it! I know its all about changing my eating habits and getting more excercise. I started several months back, walking 6km a day and doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and was losing the pounds and feeling much better, but that was short lived. I started having ALOT of pain throughout my body for no apperant reason (not the normal pain from working out) after seeing my Dr and having some tests done he told me I have Fibromialgia....that kinda threw me for a loop. But after doing much reading I have discovered this doesnt mean I have to stop walking and working out. I just have to take baby steps.....start slow and work my way up. I also started a diet product and working out daily.....within 2 weeks I had virually NO PAIN!!! But due to some family issues I stopped the diet product and workouts for almost 2 weeks....and by the end of the 2 weeks, I was back to pretty intense pain.....so this morning I have started both again and hoping to be feeling normal again soon and start seeing the weight drop again. If there is anyone else reading this that also has Fibro, I would love any help or feedback on what works or doesn't work for you. Although I know every case of Fibro is different, but never hurts to hear other ppls experience. So thanks for reading and have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Replies

• Well this place certainly can help you. The people here are so supportive and helpful. grab yourself some friends and good luck on your journey.
This discussion has been closed.