DON"T Laugh!!!

Options
timbotina
timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
I know it's going to sound stupid, but I just have to say it....MY ARMPITS ARE SKINNY!!!:laugh: :laugh: You notice the stupidist (is that even a word??) things.....shaving them is a little difficult now without all the fat....just thought I'd share (maybe a little toooo much)...HA!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I :heart: Love :heart: it... :laugh: I so agree about the stupidist things you notice on this journey and as the weight starts to come off. Keep up the Great Work!!! :bigsmile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Ha ha :laugh: Can't help but laugh cause I am happy for you!
  • DebbieDuffy09
    Options
    So cool!! he he he! My shoes are getting loser is it possible my feet are getting thinner?!?! Take care!
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Haha! After I lost my first 10-15 lbs I felt a knot on my leg as I was shaving one morning, starting to get upset I checked the other leg, there was a knot on that one too! Yep, u guessed it, they were bones that have been previously buried under fat! I love this journey!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    :laugh: The thing is I know where you are coming from. I look at them and I am like umm where did that come from. I understand the wing look on the arm but baggy arm pits are just not right.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Not the stupidist at all! I am so using that word today! Here is something I noticed...my boots from last year are loose around the calves....I have NEVER had that problem! Ha! Keep up the good work....proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I notice little things like that too! Yesterday I had an itchy spot on my shoulder I was scratching and realized I could feel bones in my shoulder I never knew were there!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I laugh, but only because it's cute :) GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I think it's great that your armpits are getting skinnier! This morning for me, when i was lying down to do my leg curls, I noticed that my shorts weren't even touching my waistline!! I thought to myself "if I would slide up this machine, my shorts are staying there...." Also I wasn't wearing undies with these shorts, I was afraid people could see my but crack! LOL
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I went from a snug size 9 or a comfy 9.5 in women's shoes, to a comfortable 8.5 after losing 60+ pounds.

And another odd thing ... I went from 5'8" to just at 5'9" at 48 years of age. Both my regular doctor AND my gynecologist measured me and double checked their record and then measured again and showed me that it their records showed me being 5'8" for years on the same equipment. Both doctors said that they have seen height increases before with major weight loss, and explained that the lack of the 60+ pounds weighing on me and helping to compress my spine could have explained the difference. They were convinced. I was pleasantly surprised! Wonder how tall I'd get if I dropped another 30!? LOL :) Strange things, indeed,
  • mellencamper
    Options
    Me too!! My toe ring keeps slipping off all the time and I wear Birkenstocks and had to move the buckles because they were starting to flop off my feet. LOL.
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I know it's going to sound stupid, but I just have to say it....MY ARMPITS ARE SKINNY!!!:laugh: :laugh: You notice the stupidist (is that even a word??) things.....shaving them is a little difficult now without all the fat....just thought I'd share (maybe a little toooo much)...HA!!:bigsmile:

OMG!! I noticed this not long ago too! I have to curve them weird when I shave. SO funny!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was going crazy. How can that be possible? Skinny armpits! Ba! lol

p.s. Stupidest is the "wickedest" word! ;)
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! :laugh:

the other day I convinced my daughter to rub my shoulders and neck, She hates doing it! lol
    She freaked out alittle, she said it feels so different, like my skin moves now.... lol :laugh: I hadn't noticed a difference in my shoulders and neck so she made my day - even though the way she freaked I thought something was wrong with me!! NOPE - everything is getting right!! lol:bigsmile:

I love noticing new things....
    except the shoe thing!! I just bought a really cute pair before I started losing.... wore them once. YEP, now they are too big! :sad: ugh, and they are so cute too!! oh well.....
  • brio268250
    Options
    Congrats to all of you !!! your an inspiration to me to keep trying. This program does work - lost 10 pounds - but took a break (dang it) Back to counting calories - and this program makes it so easy. I hope to join you soon and feel bones I forgot I had. Thanks for the laugh :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    yeah, skinny armpits = cute! :laugh:

I'm starting to see my knee caps emerging again! :bigsmile:
  • IceFaith
    Options
    I reached up to scratch around my shoulder the other day and stopped...I could actually feel my collarbone...it was pushing against my skin...I txt a good friend of mine and said, "Since when do I have bones?" LOL
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Love it timbo!!!!

I notice it with my rings and bracelets. I told myself that since my grandmother's wedding ring was falling off my ring finger i could not put it back onto my middle finger until i lost some more wt, i lost some more wt, put it on, and nwt its tough getting off but thats ok, it was my incentive to keep it on! it means soo much to me that it gives me even more incentive to keep losing the wt and keeping it off!!!!!

have u read the thread, you know your losing wt when................................ its soo funny and true! check it out!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I recently had to start buying bandages. I am not used to having a "hollow" behind my ankle bone and have had shaving accidents....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

OMG!! I noticed this not long ago too! I have to curve them weird when I shave. SO funny!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was going crazy. How can that be possible? Skinny armpits! Ba! lol

p.s. Stupidest is the "wickedest" word! ;)

Me to!! I have to go at it from al directions kinda like a star pattern to get it all!! LOL
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I have ALSO experienced this and thought I was insane. Shaving my underarms, the pit is SO DEEP now that I've lost weight. It's actually a challenge to get in there and groom (don't worry, I've risen to the challenge).

Charmagne
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    :tongue: Lol..these are all great! My wedding ring has been falling off lately, previously (many months ago) I thought it would have to be cut off of my fat finger. And I got alot of happiness when my thighs stopped rubbing together...that was like YAY!! :laugh: Now when I bend over to tie my shoe or just bend over for fun, there's not a massive mound of fat in my way. :tongue: And is it just me or is it a great feeling when you can actually wrap a towel around you after a shower and it actually wraps around your body. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!