Boyfriend problems

Options
2»

Replies

• Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    its not his fault, your in control hun, but weight gain in relationships is pretty common, just start getting on track again :)
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    whotoblame_zps47ed3076.jpg
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is not the problem, unless if he is holding a gun to your head forcing you to eat and not workout. Recognize that you are easily influenced by him and need to create boundaries with YOURSELF. Set out fair proportion sizes of food, dedicate an hour a day to workout, etc.

Agreed
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Just break up
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is not the problem, unless if he is holding a gun to your head forcing you to eat and not workout. Recognize that you are easily influenced by him and need to create boundaries with YOURSELF. Set out fair proportion sizes of food, dedicate an hour a day to workout, etc.

This. I am prepping for a competition, and my husband is an avid chef. I do not let his lifestyle get in the way of my goals, and neither should you. No excuses.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    ^^^ absolutely!

Why not try (with your boyfriend) to find new recipes and foods that are good for you (and good for your boyfriends heart!) Good food does not need to be unhealthy! Unless he is smothering you in chocolate and licking it off..... that wouldn't work so well with cottage cheese :/
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Talk with his Dr. They might have ideas of light exercises for him to do.