Back on the wagon and want some motivational friends

Options
Since February I had lost 30lbs. I was on here every day supporting friends and doing really well myself. The weight just fell off. A few weeks ago, work took over and I have been so exhausted I just started reaching for whatever food I could get my hands on. I stopped logging on here as often and the exercise became minimal. I've very recently quit my second job to focus on myself and my health again. I'm doing well so far and want some friends who will be on here every day as well so we can motivate each other.

Feel free to add me if you want someone who will be one here every day so we can help each other reach our goals!

Replies

• brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, last year I was on here and lost almost 20 pounds, I was looking and feeling very good, then life happened...I started back to grad school, had a rough two semesters time wise and then started a new job and exercise just was the last on my list along with healthy eating. So again, I find myself at the very same starting point I was at last year at this time but I am trying to get back on the wagon again. I have lost 7 pounds and have been playing golf three times a week, watching what i eat but not depriving myself of some of the bad stuff too just so that I can satisfy that craving and not over do it...I ran my first 5K of the year last night and my goal is to run one each month...I too need the motivation and know how you feel...
  • Nina_Bees
    Nina_Bees Posts: 3
    Options
    After losing 80 lbs. a few years ago and regaining it all back slowly (and then some) - I'm back on the wagon as well. Willing to give and receive support! Motivated to work on my health... anyone feel free to add. I've sent a request.
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Its good to know we aren't alone. Thanks for the adds. Anyone with similar struggles or just looking for some support send an add :)
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yep I was on here last year and lost 35lbs (mainly due to ill health I'll admit) but now I'm back here 'on the wagon' ... again. I can be motivational! Add me.
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Lets do this!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Definitely been there/am there. Four years ago I lost 55 lbs, and mostly maintained, but the last year or so have been a little less than ideal. I'm on my way down again after gaining back about 15lbs, and I'm on here all the time, so feel free to add me! We can keep each other honest. haha