It's Been A Long Hard Road, and I'm only partially there!

Options
2»

Replies

• sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. You are doing a great job! So sorry for your loss. You look great.
  • WAS287GOAL170
    WAS287GOAL170 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress! Slow and Steady wins the race. Keep it up! You look great!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    As hesitant as I was to post this, it is all these wonderful comments and encouragement that keep me going!!!! Don't worry, the next time I go to Universal I WILL be going on Harry Potter, stay tuned!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment. Hugs,
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, especially with all of your struggles. Hope things are going better for you now.
    On the plus side, they are in the middle of adding a bunch of new stuff to Harry Potter world, so when you get the chance to go again, there will be so much more to see and do.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Youre amazing im so sorry for your loss and this made me cry as my dad has 2 weeks left to live he has terminal cancer hence why for me and my children im not throwing in the towel I don't want anymore loss we have whole family buried to cancer heart disease and type 2 diabetes your sister is looking down and cheering for you x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!