I'm here again, to do some damage!

Options
519harley
519harley Posts: 241 Member
Hi, My name is Karen. I live in Southern California. Although I've been here 965 days, I have had a set back due to many things and I'm starting up again. I would appreciate getting some new friends so if you would like to work together, please let me know. Thank you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• aileen43011
    Options
    Well I do not any friends on here yet. I have a goal in mind...I guess we all need some support. Here is my email address to invit me as a friend on here. aileen@columbus.rr.com
  • manda20142014
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda, my first day for real here today! Would love to work with you both and sending friend requests.
  • suecl4
    suecl4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

You can friend me, I have been on/off forever, hoping to really actually do it for the last time starting tomorrow. I will need the support so anyone want to friend me, please do!
  • purplescarf10
    purplescarf10 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Today is the first day i started counting calories!! Add me as a friend if u like :)
  • zombiefangirl31
    zombiefangirl31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Today is not my first day. I've been around for a little over a year and was doing great initially, until I started slacking. Feel free to add me. I'm trying hard to start over.