Website for calculating weight lost

Options
2»

Replies

• jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Ut oh. Two years from now I'm going to weigh 72.2 pounds.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    10/20/2014 seems awfully soon- but it is motivating to know that by some account (however exaggerated) I can make it by Christmas!
    45 lbs. in 18 weeks does sound too fast. Did you put your goal weight in as 45 lbs. less than your current? I just picked that from your ticker.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    10/20/2014 seems awfully soon- but it is motivating to know that by some account (however exaggerated) I can make it by Christmas!
    45 lbs. in 18 weeks does sound too fast. Did you put your goal weight in as 45 lbs. less than your current? I just picked that from your ticker.

Where do you enter your goal weight? I only see current weight and calories you plan to eat.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    You're right, you don't enter a goal weight. I guess my same question applies though-- Is 45 lbs. less the weight she'd be at in mid-Oct?
  • KettyLoyd
    KettyLoyd Posts: 51
    Options
    There are many websites that really help for calculating weight loss. Various sites are designed weight loss program, according to everyone's need. Weight loss programs that planned by website will also work as other people like it. You can get here the news related to healthy diet plans, weight loss tools. You can get various tips and diet plans from this website.