Workouts and Sprained Leg !!

simply_healthy
simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Sprained my leg !!!!! I dont wanna miss my workouts...

Please suggest me something I can do and burn calories without making my sprain worse...

Replies

• Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    I'm looking forward to some good answers. I did something to my calf last week and am taking it easy as well. I swam one day and it was still putting a lot of strain on it- I hope you get some good advice!
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Yeah !! I m looking for answers that can help me with cardio... coz with sprained leg.. How on this earth will I be able to do cardio ? :sad: :cry:
  • I hurt my hip flexor. Had to take 2 full days off before i could even think about cardio. You might want to consider taking a few days and see how it feels. I understand your desire to not miss workouts but if you try to soldier through you may only make the injury worse and hurt your progress even further. You might have to give ground to continue gaining ground. However, there is a machine in the gym that i have never used but would be great if your leg is hurt. It's essentially like a bike, but you use your arms instead of legs to spin it. Looks like it could be a good workout. The pool could also offer you a chance to burn calories without killing your legs.
This discussion has been closed.