Wine anyone?

Options
So, I like to have wine with my food:love: , specially because my husband travels a lot and when he is home is always nice to have a nice dinner for him:flowerforyou: . My nutritionist says I can't have wine more than 2 cups a week in order to lose weight. Any ideas as what can I do in regards? Would love some suggestions. :smile:

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I like my wine (beer and cocktails) too and it hasn't detered my weight loss at all- just budget for it :drinker: :wink: :drinker:
  • Buckeye_Mama
    Buckeye_Mama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I drink a glass or 2 of wine (or a beer) every day for dinner/afternoon snack. I've lost 21 lbs so far and still counting. As long as that glass of wine you want at dinner isn't taking you over your calories and you're eating healthy, you'll lose weight...unless there are other medical issues why your dr. said you shouldn't drink more than 2 glasses a week.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    there is no reason that you shouldnt be allowed to have a glass of wine (or any kind of alcohol) when you want it, if all thats being monitored is calories....just budget for it. you should be fine.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I love a good glass of wine. Are you a red or a white girl? I like whites mostly, but I love when that perfect red comes along.

Hahaha listen to me... *WINO ALERT*.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else... just make sure you budget for it and I see no problem! And drink water because alcohol dehydrates ;)
  • luvngirl
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought...I can just make it part of my calorie counts...there is nothing like having a nice filet mignon with a cup of red wine:tongue: or some nice fettucine alfredo with a cup of white wine :smile: