I am new.

Options
well not that new. I have been on here for two weeks and I love it. This site is so easy to use and it really helps me figure out what to eat each day. So far I have lost 10 lbs since april 4th. 2008. I have along way to go but it seems to be getting easier but there are and there will always be bumps in the road. :smile:

Replies

• JennyBanker
    JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    well not that new. I have been on here for two weeks and I love it. This site is so easy to use and it really helps me figure out what to eat each day. So far I have lost 10 lbs since april 4th. 2008. I have along way to go but it seems to be getting easier but there are and there will always be bumps in the road. :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great job on your weight loss so far:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • nic90
    nic90 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm like brand new tonight.
    Like to hear some success stories and how you all did it.
    Seems like everyone on this site has been really successful.
    What's your secrets????????? lol
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings!

I'm so happy for you!
  • LauraDK
    LauraDK Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow that is awesome keep it up!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome! keep that ball rollin' :happy:
  • JennyBanker
    JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water and i own my own daycare. So I get a good workout just taking care of the kids. The water I drink when i get a craving and also I drink i big cup of water with every meal. It helps keep me full so i dont have to eat all the time and I have cut down my portions. You know what they say eats less move more. That is what has been helping me
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome Val! We're glad to have you join the family! :drinker:
  • blhastings
    blhastings Posts: 6
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, I am new too. I just started on the site yesterday and am just figuring out how to use it . I do like the fact that counting my calories is so easy. It makes me want to be better during the day. I read some of the posts, and am surprised and happy to see the support that is on this message board. I am currently 187 and 5'8". My goal is to be down to 155 by my birthday in October. We are planning a vacation to Mexico for my birthday and I want to be a hot momma (2 boys 3 1/2 and 5) by then.
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hello all congrats on your first step to weight loss!! WTG yu can do it. If you want to you can add me tomsn messenger. Ilove that thing Liet_ee@hotmail.com Anyone reading this post can also add me. Iove talking to new people and talking about our daily struggles with weight loss!1 TTY soon
    Angela
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new too and also love how easy this site is... entering foods is almost like a fun like game! lol
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it... this REALLY works!
    :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You're off to a great start in your journey!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and good luck to you:drinker:
  • blhastings
    blhastings Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello and thank you to all who welcomed me to this site. I just got back from 45 minutes cycling at the gym. Boy do I feel good! I always feel better after - it is the motivation to get there that is hard. I have been working out with a friend for the past 4 months and have not seen any change in weight or inches. I finally signed up with a trainer and joined this site so I can reach my October goal. I look forward to this journey with you all! Have a great rest of the day. :smile: