BodyBugg

brooke0206
brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone out there have a bodybugg for calculating their calories?? If so, how do you like it and would you recomend it? I am considering purchasing one but would like to know if it works well for others first! Thanks!!

Brooke

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I had two different versions of the bodybugg. The earlier gray one, and now the black one. I also added the watch so I could monitor how much I was burning while I was teaching my classes.

The expense was my biggest issue. You have to purchase the gear, then pay monthly fees to be able to log the information into their website. It's supposed to be the most accurate calculator out there, but I found the process too tedius to keep up with after a while.

If you're seriously interested in purchasing on, I'd love to sell mine to you. I have the black watch and the black bodybugg, which was only used for about three months. Make me an offer!!

Shannon
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    I love it!
    I'd definitely take advantage of the above posters offer!
    You won't be unhappy with the investment!
    I've had mine for 8 months and it made a huge difference in my weight loss which to me proves the accuracy of its calorie burn.
    I've found it much more helpful than a HRM
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    ask hambitsgirl...she has one
  • I actually agree with Shannon. I used it too and it was really fun (and mostly accurate) way to see your calorie burn. It just got to be too expensive and too time consuming. I also didn't think the message boards were as supportive as they are here
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    I love it, I can't recommend it enough. I definitely think it is worth the money. The only downside is the website. It can be buggy but that isn't too big of a deal. You can go to my blog and find a coupon code for $15 off on there if you decide to buy one.
This discussion has been closed.