i ran for 5 minutes solid!

Options
2»

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :drinker: CHEERS TO YOU!! :drinker:

That is awesome!!! and a huge accomplishment!!!
  • reebop67
    Options
    Awesome!!! That's such a huge accomplishment; I get it!!! Keep up the great work!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    awwww, shucks, everyone! i am covered in your goodwill and warm fuzzies! :flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Way to go!!! Just keep getting out there.:smile:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's great! :) I'm going to get new running shoes tonight and starting c25k tomorrow morning for a 5k in Feb. with a friend I met on here!!
  • yourmamasaidwha
    Options
    congratulations! I've been there as well and know the feeling...now I can't wait to run!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    A 5 minute run is huge! It was around that time i started thinking i could actually finish the C25K program because just days before that I really thought it was impossible. Now I'm on week 9 with one more 30 minute run left to finish it.
    Celebrate every victory and remember it as you move to the next step!
  • lefrance12
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! :drinker:
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    That's awesome!! Well done you.

I couldn't run 500 meters when I started running and now I can run 6 miles non stop after 3 months!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Yay buddy!!!!! So awesome! :) So very proud of you!!
  • jenocelot
    Options
    Nothin' like running to make you appreciate being fully, wholly, completely prsent and ALIVE. Good for you. Look out, you may develop a passion for it...happened to me...
  • belfastbiker
    belfastbiker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    way to go. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!