November Exercise Challenge

Options
I am looking to form a group of folks who want to challenge themselves to keep up with their workout schedule. I want to try and commit myself to working out during November since I've given myself the excuse of "being too busy" throughout September and October, and I've probably put on more weight instead of losing it.

So, this is what I am challenging myself to do:

At least 3 days of weight lifting at the gym during every week.
At least 2 days of walking (with my dog).

Please join me and challenge yourself to keep exercising!

Replies

• ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Zumba on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Pushups/Situps on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at work (20 reps of 10).
    Bicycle riding on Saturday and Sunday evenings (20 minutes minimum).
    Walking on Monday afternoons (30-45 minutes of alternating walking and jogging).

I've fallen off track this week from Zumba being cancelled Tuesday and being sick, but I'm ready to tackle next week head on!
  • eyanisko
    Options
    Hi! Glad to have you join me! I've added tickers to my signature to help me keep track of my progress. You seem to have a really good plan! Saturdays and Mondays you have double duty, so let me know if you need some extra support!
    Zumba on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Pushups/Situps on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at work (20 reps of 10).
    Bicycle riding on Saturday and Sunday evenings (20 minutes minimum).
    Walking on Monday afternoons (30-45 minutes of alternating walking and jogging).

I've fallen off track this week from Zumba being cancelled Tuesday and being sick, but I'm ready to tackle next week head on!
  • eyanisko
    Options
    I went for a brisk 3 mile walk today with my dog, even though I was really sore from officiating 4 softball games in the cold yesterday.