Feeling Beautiful

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I think some Wendy's chili sounds nice. I don't feel like cooking.
    whaaaaa?:laugh:

oh got it! after reading your prof :flowerforyou:

Arcane Complexity
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Feeling beautiful comes from the inside. Regardless of what size and shape you are, there is something about you that is attractive to another person. Granted the instant visual gratification of what society has drilled into us of physical beauty often wins out in the "BEGINING". That first vision allows people to make those quick and sometimes wrong impressions on the suitableness of a person.
    When you find that you can love yourself for who you are, that will spill out to another person subconsciously to see past the first impression. When that other person gets past the "instant visual thing" they will start to see other things that are beautiful to them: eyes, hands, lips, ect. Those things will keep their attention as well as the personality that sadly takes the background in the beginning. This goes for the so-called sexy hot girl or guy too.
    Confidence and self love is a great thing. I am considered a thick girl, but carry it in good places. I don't think of myself as less sexy just because I am a little heavy. I want to lose weight so that I can get some of those “instant” gratification looks more often from my Hubby (and of course be able to shop for jeans without stress, lol). But I still can get him hot and bothered because I know that overweight or not, I can project so much more to him just because I am confident in myself. I also get a lot of attention from other guys even when I am with my girlfriends that are the more acceptable sizes. Although I am not interested, this is a great boost to the ego. I truly believe it is because I radiate confidence and self love.
    A skinny hot girl can turn a guy off with a self conscious clingy personality and she will be just as lonely as the so call fat chick who doesn’t love herself. Learn to love yourself in each phase of change that gets you to where you want to be in the instant visual stage. It will be less stressful and will allow you to take a complement more gracefully. This is just my amateur analysis of what works for me.
    :heart: LOVE this!!:heart: