Am I doing something wrong :3

Options
Ok I don't wanna sound like I'm moaning but I need to get this off my chest =/.

4 years ago .. i was 22 stone and dress size 24 ... I got a scare from the hospital thinking i had gall stones ( I have a massive phobia of hospitals ) that i went down to 16 stone and dress size 14-16 in a year I was so happy cause I Hadn't bin that weight in a long time

I promised my self i would never ever go back to being that weight again .. my mum fell ill , eating routines got out of sync , i became ill with anxiety , depression , panic attacks .. not being able to go out with out having a massive panic attack made me frustrated and ofc I ate
and gained and back up to 20 stone again .. im a typical yo yo emotional dieter i get these urges to DO IT then I gain or not hit my weight goal so i lose interest it's like a massive merry go round with no stopping

so the last couple of weeks i tired my hardest .. ate everything to the book & exercised i lost 7lb at the start was happy cause my goal was 2lb 2 weeks later iv gained 6lb so all iv lost is 1lb in a 2 months -.-

so any advice on exercises i could do , or foods i could eat that would help alot
cause i really really don't wanna be this weight any more

have a good monday and im sorry for moaning xox

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Could you change your diiary settings to public so we can see what you are eating?
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Your first order of business should be to develop discipline over the manner in which you consume food. All of the best exercises in the world won't help you until you get your eating under control. You have to learn ways to deal with life's problems without turning to food. Instead of eating when you are stressed, go for a walk, listen to music, call up a friend, play games online, drink water, read a book, etc. It won't resolve itself overnight but the more you practice the better you will get at combating it.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    What calorie level have you been eating at? If you've been yo-yo dieting with very large calorie deficits, you may have a repressed metabolism that needs to get fixed. In terms of diet, stick to a moderate calorie deficit that, combined with 5-6 days/week of exercise including resistance training, will let you lose 1-2 lbs/week.

Allan