Getting Back on the Horse

Options
It has been awhile since I have been fit. I used to be in great shape but after marriage and kids I got as big as a house. Finnaly my son who is seven came to me and asked me to lose weight so that I wouldnt get sick and die after watching the biggest loser with my wife. Like most parents it crushed me to think that my son and as I would find out the rest of my family are truly concerned about me. I didnt even realize that I had become so large. So here I am. Any help or suggestions that anyone out there has will be greatly respected and appreciated.

Aaron C.

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you made it here! Find a forum in here that does challenges and be active on here it will help you stay motivated when youre having rough times!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.