Im new here...

Options
:smile: Hello everyone! I saw this on youtube threw a friend of my sons who uises this. It sounded good to me so I thought I would give it a try. I have never been a calorie counter but have tried many many other things to loose weight. I am hoping this will work! I hope youre all having a fantastic day!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.

Forgive me for my earlier post, it was something I had copied and pasted it your post by mistake and hit send tooooo soon.

Have a great night!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! i think that you will find counting calories to be one of the most natural ways of losing weight! also the motivation and support here is phenominal!!! great first step!
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh this tool will work right for you! It helps you control what you are eating and even is a motivator to workout to keep BELOW your calorie goal after you hit "complete this entry" : ) I love love love it!!! It's especially helpful for those that are busy like college students, like i am : ), and if you are going out in restaurants where they don't post the nutrition facts, you can see it for yourself and see if it's what you want to eat. Good Luck! You'll have TONS of support here.

What are you planning to do for exercises? have you tried Turbo Jame by Chalene Johnson? She is AMAZING! I lost about 20 - 40 pounds doing her DVD workouts! : )