BJ's Brewery Pizza

Options
I cannot find any nutritional info on the pieces of pizza I had at BJ's. It wasnt listed under the food items and its not on their site. I had the BJ's Favorite, 2 slices. How do I know what to log?

Also whats the website that list a bunch of restaurants and their nutritional values?

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Never heard of BJ's Pizza, so i doubt I'll be of much help in finding the nutritional data. Anyways... If you can't find the exact nutritional information for the particular pizza restaurant, just find a similar one. Is the pizza almost like Domino's or Pizza Hut or Papa John's? Franchised pizza places will that nutritional info available.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    The nutrition info for BJ's on here is super limited...I always search "BJ Brewhouse" or "BJ Brew" to get my results...
    Good luck!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Never heard of BJ's Pizza, so i doubt I'll be of much help in finding the nutritional data. Anyways... If you can't find the exact nutritional information for the particular pizza restaurant, just find a similar one. Is the pizza almost like Domino's or Pizza Hut or Papa John's? Franchised pizza places will that nutritional info available.

Its a sit down restuarant that specializes in pizza, not fast food. Its deep dish too; not too sure what to put
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Deep dish... Hm, you might try looking for Uno's nutrition. That's the only other sit-down, deep dish pizza place I know of. You'll have to make due otherwise. Find a estimate by typing in "calories in a deep dish pizza" in google. Perhaps that'll work.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    The nutrition info for BJ's on here is super limited...I always search "BJ Brewhouse" or "BJ Brew" to get my results...
    Good luck!

Thanks I found the pizza I had in the search, but it says mini... I actually had 2 slices; so would I just count that as a mini?
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Deep dish... Hm, you might try looking for Uno's nutrition. That's the only other sit-down, deep dish pizza place I know of. You'll have to make due otherwise. Find a estimate by typing in "calories in a deep dish pizza" in google. Perhaps that'll work.

• FAKECED
    Options
    I'M NOT SURE HOW MANY CALORIES BUT I KNOW ITS A TON. I WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK JUST ENJOY....LOL
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I'M NOT SURE HOW MANY CALORIES BUT I KNOW ITS A TON. I WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK JUST ENJOY....LOL

right? haha i tried to be somewhat good and actually that was good for me because usually we have an app and dessert, but all we had was pizza and i stuck with only 2 slices!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Thanks I found the pizza I had in the search, but it says mini... I actually had 2 slices; so would I just count that as a mini?

I'd do 1-1.5 servings of a mini pizza depending on the size pizza you ordered (2 slices of a medium is less than 2 slices of a large) . The minis are pretty tiny...but are incidentally the only thing i'll get at BJ's because it seems that everything else is over a billion calories.