What the h***, because of new job I still have tons of calor

Options
I have 2500 calories left still to eat !!! I bartend @ a night job which burns TONS of calories I just cant find it in myself to eat so much in a day !!! I am trying to stay away from the bar food ,,UGGGHHHH , although my weight loss should be much faster ,, it is difficult NOT to eat bad food because of my no time at home to make a healthy meal, nothing close , never any time to eat anyways ... blech.. guess I will just do the best I can ......if you have suggestions ..GREAT

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I have 2500 calories left still to eat !!! I bartend @ a night job which burns TONS of calories I just cant find it in myself to eat so much in a day !!! I am trying to stay away from the bar food ,,UGGGHHHH , although my weight loss should be much faster ,, it is difficult NOT to eat bad food because of my no time at home to make a healthy meal, nothing close , never any time to eat anyways ... blech.. guess I will just do the best I can ......if you have suggestions ..GREAT
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Eat lots of nuts and drink fruit juice! That'll add tons of calories, but it's healthy stuff. I wouldn't think that you'd have to eat ALL of the calories every single day, just most days :)
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    Eat lots of nuts and drink fruit juice! That'll add tons of calories, but it's healthy stuff. I wouldn't think that you'd have to eat ALL of the calories every single day, just most days :)

WELL that means I can eat my favorite =====CASHEWS=====~!!!!

thanks !
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yup among other good stuff!!! can you bring yogurt and keep it on the ice or almonds just for you no too expensive to share w/ the bar! lol....even chewy delicious fiber one bars are a nice treat....sound like a lot of fun and wish you luck!!!

hugs!:drinker: ....can I have another mango margarita please!!!! lol
    Ali
  • fitn40
    fitn40 Posts: 17
    Options
    Also, protein bars have tons of calories too. Have a couple of those a day...it will add up quick! And they are full of good stuff like vitamins, antioxidents, etc.

I like LUNA smores -- and the South Beach ones are yummy too.

And there's always good ole Peanut Butter!! Get the Natural kind and add honey -- YUM! and no artificial junk or hydrogenated oils, etc.

Good Luck!