Back to square one

I've yoyo dieted all my life. Always seem to even out around 12ish stone (a size 14-16). I lost 2 stone last year and put it all back on.....and more.

Soooo today im back to square one, trying MyFitnessPal on recommendation from a colleague who has lost 9 stone to date.

I want to lose about 2.5stone....possibly 3, but what i want more is to be a comfy toned size 12. I want to look good in photos, not have to worry about people tagging me in them on facebook. I want to be able to wear nice clothes. I want to be able to fit into the clothes i previously bought. I want to not have to hide under a black cardigan constantly.,......surely i want all this more than i want to eat fat crappy food???? Lets hope so

Brummie Urchin - 12st9lbs size 14-16 16.06.14

Replies

• maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    im in the same boat only i didnt put it all back on.. put back on 50 lbs though ..just lost 18 of that 50 lbs .. im determined this time .. i was only 20 lbs away from my goal before ..how utterly dumb of me ugghh
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Hello - I know exactly what you are talking about. Here I am again. I work out a lot though and that is what has helped me with keeping toned, etc. I too, would like to be a size 12 or so - I would be so happy with that.

The only difference? I don't wear black! Colour colour colour - it makes one feel good!

You can do it - so can I! :happy:
  • Hello!

I was doing really well and lost around 2 stone taking me down to 9.5 stone and a small size 12/10. I have since managed to put all of this back of an more taking me to nearly 12 stone.

It didn't hit home until I recently saw pictures from behind and hardly recognised myself and was disgusted by what I saw. I am now a size 14 but being tall and having wide shoulders makes me look larger. I now feel hideous in my own skin. I would love to be able to fit into all my old size 12 clothing and not be worried about what photos will appear on facebook!!

Lets hope we can all be happier by summer!
  • Misskittyfantastico
    Misskittyfantastico Posts: 35 Member
    Hello!

Crappy as that is for you, it sure is nice to hear someone who has experienced the same thing!

I lost over 2 stone a couple of years ago and put it back on. Trying again!

I have PCOS and my body seems to JUST WANT to be fat!!
  • sequintana1
    sequintana1 Posts: 7 Member
    I am in the exact same boat as all of ya. I 'm hoping that this will soon turn around. I have struggled to get the scale/tape measure to go back down for the past 6 months at least. for some reason it doesnt want to budge. Anyone have struggles the second time around?

Please feel free to add me as a friend. i'm looking for some new ones to help with the journey.

Here is to a good monday to all. :-)