Coming back with full force!

Options
I have had a long weight loss journey... I was around 305 pounds when I first started decided that I was going to die by the age of 25 if I didn't change my ways. It took me awhile to finally find the motivation I needed to lose the weight. I ended up losing about 85 pounds all together. I recently fell off, and have gained about 18 pounds of that back (over the course of about six months), and it has been a huge let down...but...I'M BACK.

I'm not giving up, but sometimes it's hard to stay accountable... I would love to meet new friends on here that are ready to start or let me join their weight loss journey with them!

Have a good day everybody!

Replies

• CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! And I know I could always use some more motivation and support from friends!! I have recently had a very very short start this time around! I am getting married this fall/winter (very small though, on a budget) and I plan to get pregnant next year. Don't want to have 40lbs to loose on top of whatever I will gain during pregnancy! I look forward to motivating each other!! :flowerforyou:
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add! i am off and on ... all year. i seem to give up in the winter when there is snow n then gain it all back :( i hope not to give up this time!!

good luck :)
  • heder87
    heder87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the add! :) I started changing my lifestyle about a month ago. I've had a lot of ups and downs over the years too. I lost 50lbs six years ago, and was 30 lbs from my ideal weight but unfortunately, over a period of 5 years I gained it all back....and then some! I'd like friends on here to help keep me accountable too :)

Best wishes!
  • scrague
    scrague Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too have come to a set back. I had lost 21 pounds and for some reason, I just lost motivation. So today I got back to the exercise and I hope that I continue.. I have been trying to change my ways since Feb. of this year. I gained four pounds back and I have got to get going. If you want to add me as your friend, maybe we can support each other. I