To Beach or not to Beach that is the question.....

Options
13»

Replies

• 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I dont honestly think I will ever get there, but you look amazing!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I dont honestly think I will ever get there, but you look amazing!!

:angry: will too! I didn't think so, and it happened. Little by little. Small decision by decision.

:smooched: you can do it!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You look AMAZE-BALLS, Jeannie!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
    L

Love ya Tobester! :love:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Looking good.

(Oh, and I owed you this one from a previous thread:

You have pretty hair.

There. Happy?)

Yes :happy:
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    You should absolutely go out on the beach with that bikini - and I agree - your hair is lovely.
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That man was right--you do have great legs!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, and you look brilliant, I'd be happy to wear swimwear if my tummy was like yours. Way to go! Be very proud of yourself!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, thanks for sharing. And you look great in that bikini, I wish I looked like you in a bikini!
  • moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    Options
    Firstly you do look great in your bikini.. i was exactly the same about wearing any swimwear infront of my hubby never mind in public after having kids (a remark my hubby made about my body changes with my first pregnancy scarred me more than stretch marks).

i went away alone for a few weeks and i really didnt care after i seen how brave other women were wearing bikinis and they were bigger than me. Stil not happy with my body but i can change that :) Mind over matter ;)
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Never doubt yourself again.
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Love your story! And you look great!
    I'm 55 and still wear a bikini. My hubby loves it, and usually is the one picking them out for me. I made my 28 year old daughter promise me that she will let me know when it's time for me to stop wearing bikinis, though... ;-)
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thank you everyone that has complimented me. It was hard to share this story, and the pictures. You have all made me feel so happy.

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!