What are your small goals and rewards?

Options
2»

Replies

• blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    GW #1: 225 - HIT JUNE 11, 2014! - bought myself a new workout tank. parents bought me new running shoes since mine had a hole in them.
    GW #2: 200 - get the shifters on my bike switched from twist to quick release (?)
    GW #3: 180 - new work outfit (?)
    GW #4: 160 - new running shoes (?)
    GW #5: 140 - new claddagh ring (?)
    UGW: 130 - new wardrobe (?)

these are all ides - who knows what i'll actually do.
  • Gaaya3
    Gaaya3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is great :)!

SW: 200lb

Goal 1:185lb (overweight BMI) - new running shoes (reached 5/11/14)

CW: 178 (6/17/14)

Goal 2: 169lb (first time in the 160s in my adult life) - fitness tracker

Goal 3: 154lb (healthy BMI) - haircut and something else

Goal 4: 135lb (ideal weight) - new wardrobe
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Loving how positive this thread is! Just gotta keep focused and we'll all get there :)

Starting: 286
    Current: 249

Goals!
    246 (40 pounds lost)--buy water gloves for water aerobics classes
    236 (50 pounds lost!)--boyfriend promised to take a water aerobics class with me, new gym shoes, new swimming suit
    234 (lowest weight as an adult)--hair color, manicure
    226 (60 pounds lost)--fitbit or something similar, massage
    211 (75 pounds lost)--up my calories and start lifting heavy. Very excited for this! Go to Sephora and learn about this whole makeup thing.
    199 (ONDERLAND)--????
    186 (100 lbs lost)--???
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    If I lose 5 lbs this month I'm going to buy the hibiscus tree I want.

If I make it to the gym 3x a week (cardio and strength) during the month of July I'm going to buy meet and greet passes to meet Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys <3.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    My SW was 192.9

My CW is 185.4

When I get to the 10lbs lost mark I'm adopting a cat :)

When I get 20lbs I will need to buy some clothes. Dont really have many rewards set yet but I know they will NOT be food
  • CaitlynsMom88
    CaitlynsMom88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been reading all these replies about Onderland...what is that???
  • hya89
    hya89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you get below 200lbs (199lbs or lower) you have reached Onederland because the number now starts with a one!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 190
    Current weight: 185.8

Goal 1 -- 179: First time I'll have weighed this in over two years. Gonna buy myself a new pair of Converse. I'm normally way too cheap to buy anything but crappily made shoes, so this is really motivating me lol :3

Goal 2 -- 169: First time I'll have weighed this since my freshman year of high school. A new pair of running shoes or a fitbit

Goal 3 -- 159: "Normal" BMI!! Definitely going to on a mini shopping spree for new clothes because at this point, nothing will fit me save a few pairs of pants

Goal 4 -- 149: Take a belly dancing class

Ultimate goal weight -- 139: First time I'll have weighed this in my adult life. Gonna run the Disney World marathon to celebrate!
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hi.
    i reward myself after 10 pounds each.
    SOOOO
    10 pounds - new cd
    20 pounds - this hair product i would never just buy myself
    30 - cut out boots
    40 - get my hair professionally done.

so there's that
  • crsrchk
    crsrchk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • crsrchk
    crsrchk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haircut. I'm determined not to cut it until I hit 115. It's definite motivation, since a few more weeks will put me solidly into woman mullet territory.

I'm going to borrow this idea, if you don't mind!
  • MareePortlock
    MareePortlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes your goals are same as mine..get under the 110kg mark and then 105 etc. I used to hover around 106kg..but this job i am currently in and obviously poor lifestyle as a result bumped me up all of a suddent to 116kg and it has all of sudden got the better of my body and health.

You are the first person I have talked to since I joined group. Just bought a fitbit flex..and going through process at the minute of setting it up.

I live in Sydney Australia wife and mum to two teenagers. Chat to me whenever y ou feel like it. I am on Facebook ..name is Maree Portlock.

Bye for now
    Maree
  • MareePortlock
    MareePortlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear abouit your stolen purse by the way..that would have been so frustrating and upsetting for you.

Where were you when it happened? I just bought a Fit bit so trying to set it up ..will make me use Fitnesspal more ..and daughter and I joined our family of four up with the local YMCA gym and pool. So will need to go today.

Chat to me when you whenever you feel the urge. I am also on acebook under Maree Portlock. Think I am ony one with that name on there. Have pic of me and front of my house with lovely street and front yard and neighbourheed view also.

:)
    Maree
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    CW=172.2lb
    GW=125

Goal 1=171.0 =(No longer Obese!!) new workout shorts
    Goal 2=1508New bluetooth headphones
    Goal 3-142.5-(Normal weight) new workout clothes
    Goal 4-136-
    Goal 5-125-I get to wear clothes I like and already own...definitely a new swimsuit
  • allycolli
    allycolli Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW: 222
    CW: 164

Goal 1: 199 by my birthday, reached 5 wks early
    Goal 2: 187 which was my pre-pregnancy weight, reached after 3+ months
    Goal 3: 178, 20% of my SW, reached after a plateau and knee injury in April
    Goal 4: 167, 25% of SW, reached beginning of this month
    Goal 5: 33% body fat, 30% lean body mass, reached 1.5 weeks ago
    Goal 6: 28% body fat
    Goal 7: 25% body fat, 33% lean body mass

I haven't really specified rewards with goals, but I did get a custom opal ring when I got to 50 lbs lost.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! I needed to see this today, that's for sure!

I'm measuring my loss in pant sizes rather than on the scale, so:

Current size: 14

First goal: Size 12. I'll be able to wear more of my jeans and not go to work in sweats.

Second goal: Size 10. Should start being able to wear some of the small tops I've not ever been able to wear. Will start using makeup again too.

Third goal: Size 8. Plan to get a spiral perm if my thin, fine hair can handle it.

Final goal: Size 6. I know I can't go lower than that and stay healthy. The only reward I'll have for that is feeling better about myself, having more confidence, heck, maybe I'll try to find a boyfriend.
  • xtinydancerxx
    xtinydancerxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 130 and set a MFP goal of losing 15 pounds. If I could lose more that'd be awesome..
    If I keep this up until I get back to college, I'll get my tragus pierced.

If I lose the weight an added bonus will be looking better in my existing clothes, and having a belly that can actually display my belly button ring in a good way.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    - to hit '20 lbs lost' (almost there)
    - to feel fitter (which i do after every time i exercise)
    - to get in some 'movement' (exercise) every day (i'm committed to exercising 6 days a week but rarely take that 1 day off)
    - weekly weigh in...when i loose anything at all, that is the reward
    - to feel more comfortable in my clothing (which, at 17 lbs has already begun to be a reality)
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Wow, ok so first of all I love this thread. So inspiring, I havent yet done this but am gonna start it right now.

SW- 326
    CW- 317
    GW- 150

316 or 10lbs lost- Fitbit flex- 1 lb to go!!
    306 or 20lbs lost- new outfit
    296 or 30lbs lost- massage
    286 or 40 lbs lost- new something, outfit, purse,etc
    276 or 50 lbs lost - another new outfit- will need some new ones by this point
    266 or 60 lbs lost- almost to my most recent weight- ability to wear some of the old clothes in my closet
    256 or 70 lbs lost- new swimsuit
    246 or 80 lbs lost - new wardrobe if I need it
    236 or 90lbs lost- trip to golf n stuff with kiddos
    226 or 100 lbs lost - Big milestone- Trip to Disneyland or World not sure which yet
    216 or 110 lbs lost- massage
    206 or 120 lbs lost- possibly another new wardrobe
    196 or 130 lbs lost- Onederland
    186 or 140 lbs lost- new swimsuit, trip to movies, new purse
    176 or 150 lbs lost- Trip to an amusement park- legoland, six flags- ride all of the rides cause now I will fit
    166 or 160 lbs lost- mommy and me dates with my kiddos to do whatever they want to do
    156 or 170 lbs lost- Goal Reache!! Breast Augmentation Surgery!!! I have DD's now and know they will not stay that way, my natural size at my smallest were C's but want them at D's atleast, also skin removal if i need it

I am going to keep these, print them out, put them on my desk, and in my purse so I can look at them often, mabye even laminate them so they will stay good. I think this will really help me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!